I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WEEK RECAP!

Well, what a weekend this was!!!

I left at 4pm Friday, with 3 other DTs (Distributors) for Toronto to do the Baby Show.

WOW!! The attendance was insane!! SO MANY PEOPLE!! So many beautiful glowing mama's!!!!

SO many leads!! So many people interested in staying home with baby and making money :)  I am excited to see my garden grow with all the seeds I have planted :)

14 People said they were interested in working from home.  3 directly told me they like me and want to work with me.  Those are HUGE leads!!  But I know first hand, that even if someone didn't check that they wanted to work from home, it doesn't mean they don't want to.  When I did the Sexapalooza in Sherbrooke, my 2 DT's, had checked NO at the "work from home" question.  One is volume away from being RUBY and earning an average residual income of $599 US. 

This week is gonna be a quick one.  I am off on Friday since I have to be in Niagara Falls by 4pm to set up my It Works Booth at the Sexapalooza!!! 

Today is the LAST day of the month.  I encourage you to contact me TODAY, so we can get you started on this amazing journey, and start the month of October with a BANG!!!  LET ME help YOU reach the life you've always wanted.  IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

If you have any questions at all, please, do not hesitate to contact me.  Add a comment, or click on my profile and email me. 

With love and encouragement,

God Bless,

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment