I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Friday, September 19, 2014

It's been crazy busy!!

I LOVE this business? Have I told y'all that before??

I have 2 new loyal customers who signed up this week, and I have a Distributor signing up Sunday!!

BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOM BABY!!!!
My team keeps growing!!!!  I am helping MORE people change their life!!!!!!

I labelled a bunch of my documents, cut up ballot sheets for draws, posted flyers, tagged people on facebook.  I am HUSTLING!!!! 
Next weekend I go to Toronto for the first ever Baby Show out there!!! You're gonna hear the BOOMS alllll the way from TO!!!!  Then the next weekend, I'm in Niagara Falls for the first ever Sexapalooza there!  Holy batman!! I can smell my team growing SOME MORE!!!

I just got my order of wraps, got some more coming, so I'll be set product wise :)  Just need to go raid the dollar stores to get some measuring tapes, so I can make gift packaging! :)

I continue to be blown away with this business.  Every month they're looking for new ways to motivate us, and keep us truckin'!  They actually CARE and it shows!!

I will always want to help others do what I do, so don't be scared, ask questions, I don't bite, I promise :)

God Bless!

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment