I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Woah!! What a WEEKEND!!!

Let's start with the not so good.  Friday, I left work early.  I had planned to go up to Brockville with Jeff, for a bike ride, but I had an old childhood friend in need.  Her 36 year old cousin, Philippe St-Louis, had been missing since Wednesday, 930pm.
Thursday night, Jeff and I went down to the Marina, to look for him.  No luck.
Friday, after I was let off work early, I told Jeff I couldn't justify going up on my bike, when I had someone that needed everyone she could rally. My sister is diabetic, and if the roles were reversed, I'd want everyone to help me look for her.

After brainstorming with a woman I had just met, Friday, we met a group of 5, looking as well.  We joined, we looked.....we found him.  Sadly, Philippe was already gone.  His pain, gone.  It was the most bittersweet feeling.  He did not suffer.  He didn not hurt himself.  He had the view of an open sky, starry night.  He had a couple of beers, and let the Diabetes take him away.  He leaves behind an 8 year boy and a 6 year old boy.  My love and prayers go out to his family and friends.  R.I.P Phil.

Saturday, after a heavy sleep, I pretty much didn't do much.  Worked on the business, worked on finishing school supplies....cleaned some of the house.

Sunday, did some business.  Booked in an event in Toronto for the last weekend of September, TO's first ever Baby Show! So I'm excited to plant some seeds there.  I also worked on a business plan, strategys I'm going to take to grow with my business.  Started reading more about How to win friends and influence people.

Monday I did a Boudoir PHOTO SHOOT!!  OMG!!!  It was SO much fun, despite being totally self concious.  I was so nervous!! The photographer was awesome! She made me feel super comfortable, but I dread seeing the pics.  I'm excited and dreading it all at once! LOL! 

I am excited for the next 89 days!  I am doing something for my business EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I also just signed up today for The Women's Show this october!!  Planting seeds now, so I can harvest later :)

Awwwww :)  Life is good right now.  The Highs and the Lows.  I got this!!

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment