I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 3 Challenge 3

Today's a harder day.
I barely slept, stupid insomnia :(
I woke up groggy and just not feeling myself.
Got into a spat with the BF
Work is nuts
I'm having good news and bad news from every side.... to say I'm overwhelmed right now would be an understatement.

Must. Focus.

Day 3, Challenge 3, is about making a list.  I have a 100 list to fill, and if I can go beyond 100, I will. :)
This list needs to be split in 5.  I look foward to doing it tonight and posting it on our team page :)

I cannot stop.  I REFUSE to stop.  THIS is my chance to live freely.  Debt free.  Financially worry free!

With 5 kids, I need that sense of peace.

I'm sorry for the short post, but my Greens are calling me.  I've limited myself to 2 coffees in the morning, and I survive my afternoon on my Greens.  I am SO thankful for them.  They are so efficient and tasty!!!!

Hope y'all are having a better day than I!

God Bless.

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment