I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Monday, September 1, 2014

It Starts With One



I want to change at least ONE person's life.  I want to reach out, to just ONE reader, who's scared.  Scared of change.  Scared of trying and failing.  Scared that this doesn't really work and if I succeed, then maybe they'll reach out.  Let me tell you something, you.  You who's that person.  I believe in you.  I know how you feel, where you are.  This worrying about how you're gonna make ends meet, and keep food on the table, and hot water in the taps.  Your kids deserve cable tv, right? And so what if you're still wearing the same clothes you've had for 15 years, at least the kids have what they need.  This is what you wanted after all.  The kids, the job, the house, the bills, the cleaning, the groceries, the laundry.....everyone lives like this right?  This is what life's all about, right?

Not quite the picture you had dreamt about, growing up lol  Now remove the worrying part.  Remove the how and make ends meet.  Remove the how and keep food on the table, hot water in the taps.  Let's not even deal with the clothes and cable tv, and let's replace the other things with, spare time, vacations, time at the cottage, travelling, road trips, relax, memories.  Put THOSE, right after "Laundry"

 I can help you achieve that.  This is, by far, the best time to be in the "Right place, Right time, Right product"  It's easy as 1, 2, 3.  Really.  Blitz, Wrap, Repeat.  (See, it's really only 2 steps!)

If you want something you've never had, you're gonna have to do something you've never done, and HARD WORK, WORKS! 

Just send me an email.  Make the 1st step, and I'll hold your hand for the rest.  Let me show you, how to change other people's lives.  I promise to let go of your hand the moment you help 1 person.  It Starts With One. There's no greater sense of accomplishment, than helping someone else.  This WORKS.
#OneTeamOneMission
#ItStartsWithOne
#BOOM

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment