I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Recognitions!

What an amazing OTOM meeting last night!!! Holy bananas!!!!

Several people got recognized cause they ranked Executive.  Beautiful flowers were given.  I even got to recognize one my DT's!!!

HARD WORK WORKS BABY!!!!

AND, I myself, got recognized because I ranked RUBY!!! In case you're curious, RUBY means I make an average RESIDUAL monthly income of $599US!!!!  Do you know what $599US means for my family???  It means I pay my car payment AND a portion of my mortgage.  As a mother with 5 boys, this is HUGE for us. 

What could $599 MORE a MONTH mean to you?  Comment below, I would love to know!!!

So, as a gift for my hard work, my upline gave me a beautiful card, an amazing bouquet of flowers AND, A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR HARLEY DAVIDSON!!!!!!  Now, if you know me, you KNOW That I love me my Harley!!!!  (Yes, you read that right.  I'm 34, a mother of 5, and RIDE A HARLEY!!!) 

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   That is priceless!!!

Let me show you how I can turn a $99 investment, into FREEDOM!!!  
All you need to do, is REACH OUT.  I don't need you to do much more than that at first.  Once you Reach Out, I will walk WITH you.  I can even RUN with you.  Whatever time/effort/hard work you're ready to invest, I will MATCH!! 

Listen carefully.  I CANNOT have success, if I don't help you SUCCEED.  YOU SUCCEEDING is in MY best interest, AND YOURS!!  It's a win win situation for you!! 

Hence why I am looking for like minded people.  Do you know anything about running a business?  Do you understand that you can give a STRONG 2 years into you business, and LIVE, rather than give a STRONG 40 years to someone else, only to SURVIVE?

I don't care if you don't have any experience in Sales, you DONT NEED IT!! Great if you do!! But if you don't, you can still reach your goals. How?  YOU HAVE ME!!!  I am reaching goals because I am helping OTHERS reach THEIR goals!!

Are you gonna watch me bring people to the top, or are you going to JOIN ME to the top, and bring YOUR Team with us?!

It's not brain surgery.  Forget your mother's voice saying "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"  IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, GET IN FAST AND GRAB THAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment