I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Severe Case

As some of you know by now, I am a mother of 4 boys.

My first boy was 10.3lbs, my twins were 6.5 and 6.1 and my baby was 8.10.  I delivered my last baby weighing a whopping 191 lbs!!

So, I am gonna be brave and post some very unattractive picture for the simple fact that IT WORKS and I know there are many moms out there that are in the same boat as I am.


I have been EXTREMELY busy with this business, so I haven't been consistent in doing my wraps.  I have been good with my greens however (and still not sick!!)

So this is within a 6 month period, and after my 7th wrap.  I've had health issues, so I've gained a little weight, but the SKIN....wow.  LIFE changing.  I was certain I would need a tummy tuck.  I am almost at my goal.

TADA!!  Again, not attractive, but pictures don't lie!


My skin is tighter, firmer, my belly button is lifted, I can see my GIRLY BITS!!!   I have lost HALF of what used to hang.  NO AMOUNT OF EXCERCISE CAN FIX YOUR SKIN!!!!

This product is FIRST to Market!! This is NOT a water loss. 
This TIGHTENS, FIRMS and TONES!!!!
 
If you know someone who's had children, or even lost a ton of weight and has loose skin, PLEASE, do THEM a favor and forward them my site.   THERE IS HOPE!!!
 
God Bless,
 
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment