I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Monday, August 25, 2014

SO proud!

What an amazing month so far!
I finally launched my party!!! It wasn't a big outcome, but the end results are amazing!! I got some pretty amazing team members!

My most recent Distributor (less than 1 month in) has already hit her FIRST goal!!
When you become a distributor for It Works, they give you an incentive.  Get 4 loyal customers and you get some pretty cool perks.  Well, SANDRA DID IT!! I am SO proud of her!!  She's a quiet, introverted woman who's completely stepping out of her comfort zone and going places!!!! 

I can't tell you all, how amazing it feels, when you're helping others have a better life.  When you see a customer who's struggling with body image, or a Distributor thanks me for introducing them to this business, as it's helping put food on the table....that's priceless. NOTHING compares to that.

So this morning, on my drive into work, I thanked Him.  I am SO thankful, for God putting It Works Global on my path and guiding me to take that leap of faith.

What a difference.  What a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment