I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Grateful

What an exciting week it has been for me!  WOW!!!

You know, the money is great, it really is, but the most rewarding feeling, is having people look up to you, having people encourage you, having people CHEER YOU ON!!!  WOW WOW WOW!!
This business truly is, One of a Kind.  This One Team One Mission thing, is beautiful.  It truly is. Everyone is so encouraging!!!


With that, tonight, here in Ottawa, we have an Info Session!!!

If you would like to come, FOR FREE (Distributors and Loyal Customers pay $5 at the door to help cover the rental cost for the hour), this session is taking place at :

4101 Innovation Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
From 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

Tonight, this info session is presented by Sasha, who is my Double Diamond and Jaime, who is a Triple Diamond.

They will be introducing our one of a kind product line and showing YOU how you can make money from the comfort of your home :)

You will hear success stories (Maybe even mine!) and see how we are changing lives!!!!!!!

Bring a paper and Pen!!

Also, if you ARE coming, please, do me a favour, and come find me :)   I will wear a name tag.

 I am looking foward to seeing familiar, and new faces!!

#ItStartsWithOne

Chantal
613-796-4010 (Text)
myth_cf@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment