I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Story - What's yours?

I am a 34 year old mother to 4 boys.  An amazing 11 year old, some wicked 6 year old twins and a charming 4 year old.  I also have a loving 13 year old stepson.  Prior to having children, I was petite.  I am 5'2 and at the time, weighed 118lbs.  Fast forward a first pregnancy, delivering a 10.3 lbs baby, to a set of twins that weighed 6.5 and 6.1 lbs and then climbing to a whopping 191lbs with my last son that weighed 8.10 lbs..my stomach took a beating.

I consulted for a tummy tuck.  I had 5 to 7 lbs of skin that hung over like an apron.  At 135 lbs, there's nothing but surgery would fix my stomach.  Or was there?

I ended up winning my first wrap in a draw.  Little did I know that it would be the start of new journey to rebuilding my self esteem.  Not to mention that I was about to save thousands of dollars.
I kept my first wrap on for an hour and 20 minutes (1:20)  Upon taking it off, my boyfriend's jaw dropped.  Immediately, he said "Go get 3 more wraps"
That first wrap gave me hope.
There are no words to describe the changes that I am seeing.
There is no denying that it WORKS.

Now, 5 months into this business, my team consists of 14 Distributors and over 65 Loyal Customers!!! 
This product is AMAZING!!  It helps people!  It changes people's lives!! 

Go ahead, go look at my previous post and look at the pictures again.  Those are REAL people with REAL results!! That's REALLY ME!!!

Let me help change your story.  Let me help change your life. 

Chantal
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment