I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First OTOM Meeting!

Well, last night we had our first Team Meeting in Ottawa (Kanata) and wow!! Talk about having many AH HA! Moments!!!!

It was a moment of clarity!!!!  I learned new things, which then made me think of new tactics. 

I hope y'all are ready, cause I'm about to take this Business to a WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL!!!!!

Damn!! I am on FIRE today!! 

I will be working closely with my DT's.  I need to really build up the ones I have now, so they can get to where I'm at and teach others what they're doing.  It's SO simple!!

If YOU want something more than what you have, you're gonna have to do more than what you're doing, only this time, you get to have ME as a Leader, as a Tool, as a Resource.  I will NOT let you fail.  If you give me everything you've got, I will give you EVERYTHING I have.

YOU have the power to do AMAZING things, you just need to be at the Right Place, at the Right Time with the Right Product.

It's all here.  It's in my hands.  Let me do this WITH you.

God Bless!

Chantal
myth_cf@hotmail.com
www.mama2fourboys.myitworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment