I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Friday, March 6, 2015

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I get my boys back tonight, and I also have a wrap party out in Buckingham!  I am so excited for this party!! My Distributor that started 3 weeks ago, is running hard with this business!! This is her 2nd party already!!  I love seeing people pumped and loving these products. 

What's everyone got planned for this weekend?

Our family is decluttering this weekend!!!  My soulmate was gone since last Sunday on a business trip, and I miss him terribly.  I wasn't feeling very well either, cause I've been battling Insomnia :(  THAT is no bueno!!  So I look forward to a good nights sleep with my protector by my side.  Not that I wasn't protected, I had these two furry freaks with me ;)
 
Hihi, aren't they the cutest?  The little black one is BooBoo.  We saved her almost 2 years ago.  She was in a home that had many animals, but Booboo likes peace and quiet.  And then you have Chicka, the white one.  We saved her just before Xmas of 2014.  She's a handful, but she is so loving and so so soft.  Honestly some of the best dogs I've ever owned.  I would have 10 Chihuahuas.  They are GOLD!
 
 
OMG I am ready for a nap. Worse part is I won't have time for a nap before my Wrap Party, so I'm currently taking my greens.  They always pick me up and make me feel refreshed :)
 
K, lunch time is done.  Sigh.  I look forward to the day where I retire my soulmate (I have a 2 year plan for that) and then myself, before my 40th birthday (my 5 year plan) And I KNOW this business is gonna provide me with that.  It's already giving me WAY more than I had originally planned when I first joined.
 
Blessed.  I am truly truly blessed <3
 
Cheers!
 
Chantal
Twitter: @mama2fourboys
Instagram @mama2fourboys
Facebook : facebook.com/chantal.fournier.35
Facebook Business Page: facebook.com/dareyoutotryit


No comments:

Post a Comment