I Bleed Black & Green

I Bleed Black & Green

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Boo: Facebook Jail ~ Yay: My team is on fire!

Oh man oh man oh man.  I wonder who works behind the scenes at Facebook.

I posted a before and after of one of my distributors belly.  It got reported as Nudity. lol  I got a message showing me the picture and giving me two options.  To take it down, or to confirm that there is no nudity.  Clearly, I confirmed there was no nudity, and WHAM!

I'm laughing, but what's not funny, is I am in Facebook Jail for 24 hours.

Now, I could chose to get upset and seek revenge to whatever troll reported it.  But I'm choosing to see this as a sign.  I am petrified of calling people.  THIS, is gonna make me do something I've never done, and actually pick up the phone to start calling.  The best part? This could change my whole business.

I do however, think it's sad that there are people who are deliberately trying to sabotage my business.  This business is what's helping me get out of debt and provide a better life for my 5 boys.  This business is for my family.  Shame on that person.  But...if there's one thing I've learned in life, is that Karma never sleeps.  You cannot purposely cause harm, and not suffer the consequences. 

So to whomever that felt compelled to cause harm, I am praying for you.  What you do to people, comes back 10 fold, so I honestly hope it was worth it for you.

MOVING ON!

Last night I had a team meeting at LONESTAR!!! OMG they have yummy food!!!  The company was incredible :)  My team is beautiful.  One of my sidelines reached her DIAMOND status and received the $20 000 BONUS!!!  (That's the rank I'm set up for this month, I just need more customers!!)  We celebrated and talked strategy and what everyone is willing to do to reach their goals and help the team.  We are a STRONG One Team One Mission.  I LOVE that about this business.  Everyone uplifts each other.  Having no relationship with my mother nor my sister, I welcome the women that this business has put in my life.  It's filled a void in my heart and that's priceless to me.

So here's me reaching out to all you viewers.  Would you like to know more about our products?  No matter how far you live, I can set up an Online Party, where I will be showing slides of products and all you do is refresh your browser every 2 mins to see the next slide.  You post questions and we answer.  The products are natural and delivered to your door, so this is an awesome opportunity to check it out and get excited about changing your life inside and out :) 

Please feel free to comment below and we can set one up through facebook (tomorrow cause I'm in Facebook Jail till 10pm tonight) I am also open to other suggestions :)

And now, I know I've made this promise before, but I really need to be more active on my blog.  I need to start sharing more.  I need to offer these products and opportunities to everyone, since they are seriously mind blowing. 

I hope you all have an amazing day, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments.

God Bless!

Chantal aka mama2fourboys (on Twitter & Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment